Strawberry pizza is such a guilty pleasure, but ever so tasty! Make sure you have someone to share it with, or you can easily eat too much of it. While this does require a bit of baking, it spends so little time in the oven that it's still a good choice for dessert when the weather is hot.
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 3/4 to 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups Sliced Strawberries
- Roll out sugar cookie dough onto a pizza tray or stone. Bake according to instructions. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cookie.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Cover with strawberry slices.
- Keep cool until ready to serve.