When I saw a picture on Pinterest of a chicken breast being rolled up with a mozzarella stick inside, I had to try it. Actually, I made this without consulting the original recipe. I just seasoned it they way I knew my husband and I would like it, and then rolled it up with that cheesy goodness. Here's the link to the recipe
whose picture inspired mine. We had ours on shells with some slices of banana bread.
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Olive Oil
- Italian Seasonings
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Mozzarella Cheese Stick
- Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Thaw chicken breasts and flatten
- Mix herbs and powders in olive oil. Brush mix onto one side of each breast.
- Cut cheese sticks in half. Wrap each breast around one of the cheese stick halves.
- Roll wrapped breasts in parmesan. Place edges down in a greased glass pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.