These little tiny shrimp pack a lot of flavor. They're cooked in garlic and a flavorful oil, and seasoned with cayenne for some kick. Lemon juice, which can come from a fresh lemon or from the bottle, adds some zing to the whole thing. As far as I can tell, which pasta you serve this on doesn't matter a whole lot, but I prefer the long, skinny kinds, such as spaghetti or linguine.
*I use light olive oil, but really any good, flavorful oil will work great.
- Thaw and rinse shrimp, according to package instructions
- Put shrimp in a skillet with oil on medium heat
- After shrimp turns pink, add "Garlic Garlic" and stir. Cook for a minute or so.
- Add cayenne and black pepper and stir again
- Remove from heat and put on top of pasta
- Add a few drops of lemon juice on each serving of pasta and shrimp