I know that I've already said that hubby likes spicy foods. He also loves pizza. I'm a big fan of pizza myself, but in the last couple years I've developed a sensitivity to tomatoes. Luckily, one of our favorite pizzas does not have tomato sauce on it at all. This chicken wing pizza is flavorful and tasty, and a break from pepperoni. I haven't settled on a favorite crust just yet, but I have a recipe I plan to try soon. Hopefully that dough will combine with this recipe to make this pizza a masterpiece!
- Your Favorite Pizza Dough
- 1/4 Cup Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Original Red Hot
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Can Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Jalapenos
- 1/2 Cup Finely Shredded Cheese (Anything melty, like mozzarella or colby-jack)
- Prepare dough and heat oven according to instructions.
- Combine next five ingredients in a small bowl and stir until well mix.
- Open chicken and drain. Add to hot sauce mix and stir until completely covered. Set aside.
- Spread Buffalo ranch dressing evenly over rolled out pizza crust.
- Top with chicken, chopped jalapenos and cheese.
- Bake according to crust instructions.