- Title Page- To be used as a cover page or insert
- Emergency Info- Includes a blank page for family emergency plans (which everyone from the CDC to FEMA, and the Red Cross to Sesame Street insist all families need to have), as well as two pages for important phone numbers.
- Sitting Instructions- In this section, insert any written instructions for house sitters, pet sitters, and baby sitters. This way, you won't have to wrack your brain every time you brief the fill-in-the-blank sitter.
- Maintenance- You can put your favorite cleaning checklists in this section, as well as your appliance manuals, car maintenance records, and anything else maintenance related.
- Annual Goals- This is a place for lists of any goals for your family or home. I plan on keeping the lists of goals from one year to the next, to see what we've accomplished.
- Important Dates & Holidays- I've included a lot of goodies here! Trillistrations' birthstone-coded list and Simple As That's photo-op checklists (of which I cannot get enough).
- Wish Lists- I've included some wish list forms. One for the house (tools, curtains, matching plates, etc.) and one for individual family members, which you can print multiple times to match the size of your family.
- Menus- For your favorite meals, so that making regular menus might be a little easier. The menu pages are from Ollibird.
- Restaurants- I plan on using a combination of pockets and business card pages to hold the menus and numbers of our favorite restaurants.
P.S. I'm showing this off at Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday. Click the button to the right to see what other people are sharing.